Need a BER?

August 12, 2009

If you are a property owner wishing to sell or rent, your property is legally required from January 2009 to have a Building Energy Rating (BER).

Home & Farm Conveyancing can highly recommend the services of Northwest Surveyers Ltd, Building Energy Rating and Cartography Services.

The company was formed by Donovan McMorrow, an experienced Civil Engineer, fully trained and qualified in all aspects of energy rating.


No Comments Yet.

Got something to say?

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Contact Details

T: (071) 98 55302 // (071) 98 56868.
F: (071) 98 55663


Market Square
Main Street
Co. Leitrim

Legal Services

Areas Covered:
We provide a range of legal services including the following:



Further Details >>